Audio Tech Lead
ECARX is developing a digital cockpit product, from silicon to pixels, which we deliver to world leading vehicle manufacturers on a global market. We are a young company full of talented people that thrives on taking initiatives, collaborating and solving problems. We take pride in developing both our products and our company defining our ways of working, our teams and our company culture.
We hope that you share these values and hold a creative and open mindset with a willingness to grow both yourself and those around you. If you, like us, thrive when working with new technology and strive for continuous improvements, transparency and feedback, then we want to meet you! We are continuously interviewing, so apply today!
- Owns and is responsible for the architecture for the Audio domain for our product/s
- Including technical roadmap for the Audio domain
- Is the subject matter expert at the company for the Audio domain
- Supports, enables and drives the team in feature and capability architectures
- Is an architecture hub member, actively contributing to product architectures as a whole
- Acts as mentor and senior developer in the team
- Is a key role for team code reviews and other SW QA activities
- Embedded software development experience (>8 years hands on experience)
- Expertise within the Audio domain (>5 years of experience)
- System architecture
- Automotive experience
- Product life-cycle experience
- Track record of bringing projects to SOP within the Audio domain
- Comfortable with communicating within and outside the assigned team
- Wants to learn new things and areas
- Passionate about development, and also contributes with code
- A team player who involves the team to take decisions on HOW
Last application date: Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at ECARX
You will find yourself in a global context where East meets West in an early start-up phase here in Gothenburg. We are mainly developers and innovators and are pioneering in expanding the global footprint of ECARX in Europe. We would like you to create an awesome engineering team spirit and culture with us based on collaboration, knowledge-sharing, end-user focus, quality and ownership making sure we have fun doing it!
- Solution Center
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Audio Tech Lead
Loading application form