ECARX is transforming vehicles into seamlessly integrated information, communications and transportation devices. It is shaping the interaction between people and cars by rapidly advancing the technology at the heart of smart mobility. ECARX's current core products include vehicle chip-sets, 5G-powered intelligent cockpits and intelligent driving sensors. Beyond this ECARX is developing a full-stack automotive computing platform. ECARX was founded in 2017 and has since grown to over 2,000 team members, with facilities in China and Europe. The founders are two automotive entrepreneurs, Ziyu Shen and Eric Li. Mr Li also founded Geely Holding Group which also includes international brands such as Lotus Cars, Lynk & Co, Polestar and Volvo Cars.
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a Software Factory Operations Engineer. As a member of the ECARX Operations team, you will form a key part of the Software Factory development teams here at ECARX. You, along with your team, will help ensure that our development services are delivered uninterrupted with a strong developer focus. You will set up and improve developer environments from both a Software Factory as well as IT perspective.
At ECARX we foster a collaborative working environment, cultivate learning and strive for engineering excellence. On this journey we are unified by diversity, celebrating great ideas in an inclusive culture. If you are ready to tackle big challenges, grow from new experiences and work alongside talented teammates with a passion for technology, then you have come to the right place. We believe in human potential and support the continual growth and development of the team. If you bring a growth mindset and a bit of fun to your work, ECARX may be a perfect match – please apply today.
At ECARX the Software Factory and IT work tightly together and have a high degree of interaction, where sharing tasks and collaboration is part of the day-to-day work. Responsibilities are shared and there is no clear boundary between them, instead we work in unison to:
- Enable a developer environment that helps the developer up-to-speed and reliable setup
- Manage developer's hardware needs and common tooling configuration
- Act as first entry point to support the developers from a user perspective
- Setup and management of Service Desk, search engine and other user facing services
- Communicate and roll out all changes, new features, and enablers by blog posts and presentations
- Provide documentation and education to our teams and users
- A creative mindset and motivated by taking part in shaping a Software Factory and a high-performance development process from start to finish
- Flexibility and at the same time also eagerness to share and push your own ideas are properties that will create success for our team
- CI/CD and DevOps experience
- JIRA and Confluence configuration knowledge
- Python experience as well experience with IT and Cloud services, preferably Azure cloud environment
- Shell scripting & PowerShell knowledge
- Git usage, management, and support
- Active Directory
- Cyber security knowledge
- Collaborative spirit, communication skills and service oriented mindset
Last application date for this position is May 23rd. Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.